RSS

Happy Birthday Cinta

You're the reason my life is worth living
You're the reason every day is worth waking up to
You're the reason there's a smile on my face
You're the reason the sun shines on me every morning
You're the reason I want to celebrate every single day of our lives
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Red heart
May you get everything you hoped, dreamt and wished for.

Photo1240

I can't imagine passing one moment of my life without you
I can't imagine living my dreams without you
I can't imagine going into anyone's arms for peace but yours
What would I have done if you weren't born on this lovely day many years ago?
I love you. Send a kiss
Happy Birthday to my dear husband.

Photo1198

Life is meant to enjoy each day as if it were your last. Your birthday is a reminder that Allah has given you one more year to bring about change in the lives of the people around you. Have you a lovely birthday. May you have a hundred more to come.

249179_3125630870248_168639605_n

Alhamdulillah.. cinta is double tree today! I love you with all my heart. May we have the chance to spend the rest of our life to love & cherish each other with Allah blessing.

601361_3125648950700_1725533600_n

HAPPY ONE YEAR WISER MY HANDSOME HUSBAND.. INSYAALLAH I PROMISE YOU THAT WE WILL GROW OLD TOGETHER In love 

I LOVE U

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 say what?: