RSS

My other half

IMG0292A

What is the relationship of you and him?
He is my darling hubby!!

Your 5 impressions towards him...
1. The air that I breath (everytime we kiss..muahahah)
2. Very charming & adorable husband
3. Sangat noty & wat unexpected things for me
4. Always find ways to make me happy
5. The best father to our darling daughter

The most memorable things he had done for you...
Being such a darling & patient all the time with me..

The most memorable things he have said to you?
"B x nk berpisah dengan ny walau sesaat pun sbb dlm sesaat tu pepepun boleh jadi.." (auwww..so sweet!!)

If he becomes your enemy, you will..
Kill him! muahahahah..

If he becomes your enemy, the reason is
Ada 'orang lain' dlm hati selain me & anak-anak dia huhu.. (mintak dijauhkan la..)

The most desirable thing to do on him is
Bahagiakan dia setiap masa so that dia x kan lupakan setiap saat me bersama dia..

How do you think the people around you will feel about you
Suka hati la..dh betul2 kenal baru tau.

The character of you for yourself is
Sangat berserabut..

The character you hate of yourself is
Panas baran

The most ideal person that you want to be is
A much more better wife to hubs & mother to darling Aulia..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 say what?: