RSS

Lagi-lagi tag

1.What do the majority of people in your life call you?
may, adik & mas

2.Do you still talk to the person you were dating 6 months ago?
of course..talk to hubs all the time when he's around

3.What color is your phone?
all black

4.Who is the last male you hugged?
my darling hubs

5.Do you enjoy drama?
sometimes..

6.Did you learn anything from the last BIG mistake you made?
yes & I hope I'll remember not to repeat it

7.Do you have dimples when you smile?
yes..

8.Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
are you thinking about me now hubs?

9.What would you do if your best friend was moving away?
support her if it is for her own future

10.If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
No thanx..I'm married.

11.Do you kiss a lot of people today?
Only my mom & daughter Aulia

12.Name one person that made you smile today?
Yasmeen Aulia..sgt la noty!

13.What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Meeting at school

14.Is anyone jealous of you?
Yup..cikgu-cikgu yg x puas hati kt cikgu KPK

15.Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Yup..my parents still call me adik

16.Can you handle the truth?
Takes time..

17.Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
Nope..

18.Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Home is where my love at..

19.Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
Yes..hubs is my best friend from the day I married him

20.Have you ever told someone you were single when you really weren't?
Never..I'm proud that I'm married

21.Today did you hug the person you have feelings for?
No..hubs is not at home

22.Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
Yes..addicted!

23.Where is your number one person on your friends list?
Kay Ell

24.Did you ever lose a best friend?
Yes

25.Are any of your friends taller than you?
Unfortunately yes!

26.Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Nope..if I hate someone, my face will show it clearly.

27.Do you wave when you see people you know?
Based on situation

28.Were you happy when you woke up this morning?
Happy? More to sleepy..

29.Do you hate being alone?
Hate it so much but I have to..

30.Pass this tag to:
Sesape yg rajin nk buat..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 say what?:

nikki said...

huhuu...mmg sah laa ko nie rajin...=p

mayra_solace said...

laki aku kt laut rajin la aku wat mende2 xde pekdah ni..muahahahah!!