RSS

More about me..

If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.. ;)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yup..my dad named me after a writer who wrote a story about patriotism in an army's mag..

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last week..hectic life. I'm depressed.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Nope.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Daging masak black pepper

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Nope..1st impression-sombong!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Sometimes..I guess.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yup! Release tension..

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Milo Fuze 3 in 1 cereal

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Mesti!

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla & chocolate chip

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
The way they behave

14. RED OR PINK?
Red

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Panas baran

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Darling hubs..nun di tengah laut..sob..sob..

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Up to them

18. WHAT COLOUR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Green baju kurung & black sandals

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Ayie's - my pupil yg tgh mengamuk menggigit org.

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Light Blue

21. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Hubs' & Aulia's smell blend together

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Hubster

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes

24. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey

25. HAIR COLOUR?
Black

26. EYE COLOUR?
Dark brown

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope

28. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Lontong

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
P.S I LOVE YOU

31. WHAT COLOUR OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
No shirt..baju kurung.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer..but windy

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs&kisses

34. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Chocolate moist

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Phone call

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Salesperson

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
No book just newspaper

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
CSI

40. FAVOURITE SOUND(S)?
Aulia giggle..owh..how I miss that & hubs annoying voice teasing me..

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Rolling stones

43. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Bali

44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Err..I don't think I have any

45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Hospital Bersalin Butterworth..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 say what?: