RSS

Happy 4th Anniversary

If I can hold a flower
And watch its petals fade,
If I can touch the well worn earth
On which my children played,
If I can hold one moment
Of the times you've made me smile,
Then I can take the bad times,
For you've made them all worthwhile

syg

Happy 4th Anniversary to the one
I'll always want, even when I'm
too old to remember what I'm
supposed to want you for ;p

I LOVE U SO MUCH SAYANG

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 say what?:

lin said...

selamat ulangtahun yg ke-4 may?
ngah pantng ni tak dptla dinner..sian ko..xpe,mintk husband ganti ngan present best2 sket.hehe

eyriqazz said...

Congratz...Semoga berkekalan ke akhir hayat..Can't use kekal ke anak cucu lagi coz atuk saya dan ada cicit..hihihi..

m@y said...

lin,
TQ.xpe..aku tgh wat list pe yg aku nk tuntut kt hubby aku sebaik je lepas pantang hakhak..

eyriqazz,
TQVM..